PayPal & Square Integrate Bitcoin | BTS #27

January 1st, 2015 | by BTC News
PayPal & Square Integrate Bitcoin | BTS #27

Watch http://BitcoinTalkShow.com Call 1-708-23-COINS (26467) Skype BitcoinTalkShow.

Follow instructions to purchase bitcoins with Paypal, Credit Card, UKASH, Paysafe Card, Money Bookers, Sofort banking or Neteller. http://www.btcpedia.com/bu…

1. avatar Vention1MGTOW says:

Great show, exciting times for bitcoin.
    Not buying the pre order for the comic though. I don’t participate in deals
    where you send your money before the product is even created. That’s why I
    didn’t even consider doing the butterfly labs thing. If I hear good things
    about the comic once it’s available I will certainly buy one, but not until
    it actually exists. Interesting the way they’re trying to make buying the
    comic an investment as well as a purchase.
    So yeah, generally I don’t buy things that don’t yet exist but I make an
    exception for bitcoin itself though. I can see the trends and I have a
    pretty good idea where this is headed, so I buy a couple bitcoins each
    month. I’m looking forward to when NFC is integrated into newer cell phones
    and bitcoin wallets are enabled to use that technology.

Funny, one of the things that got me into bitcoin was the way is was so
    close to something I envisioned for one of my D&D games back around 2008.
    The storyline was built around a boy and his mysterious cat (lifted from
    the Heinlein novel “the cat who walked through walls”). One chapter of the
    campaign (which took place about 18 months (real time) into that game) took
    place in a futuristic society where money existed on little data pads and
    you spent the money by pointing a laser pointer from your data pad to the
    receiver (a small solar panel) on the receiving pad or device. The
    requested price pops up on your data pad and then you hit the “send” button
    and point your laser to the receiving pad or device, then the pad beeps and
    the “paid” notice appears on your pad and the receiving device. I imagine
    if that idea came to me and I were a hugely talented programmer and
    encryption expert, I might have taken some steps in that direction as well.
    I’m a diesel mechanic however, lol, so I couldn’t take advantage of such an
    idea except for including it in an awesome game. That D&D group met about
    twice a month and lasted about 2 years. It was a lot of fun.

2. avatar cynthia designs studio ~ designer/seamstress says:

Just went to swarm and ordered a few.. not the most user-friendly process.
    I have a “coloring and activity book for kids and their adults” that I made
    a few months ago.. I’ll put a page up and link to it here. : ) . Theo, you
    are not confusing, just to put my opinion in. : )

3. avatar James Richins says:

Hey Derrick J.
    I googled for this so it must be true.

And that difficulty rate actually affects things as well.
    Proof of Stake however, doesn’t bother with any of that… So it can be
    much faster. Under a minute vs 10 minutes for btc. But then if they are
    confirming in store in 30 secs. Then maybe its something else. But they
    probably use account verification if you use a payment processor like
    coinbase/bitpay etc. Coinkite is another example.
    Rather than blockchain verification so if you wear fast sneakers go run
    next door and double spend and prove why the public ledger is actually
    clever. (Though I’m sure the processors have their methods.)
    They are not that daft.

Get yourself some nice Pos D, and send it backwards and forwards to
    yourself in cyberspace. It’s nice. Like changetip looks quick.

4. avatar WorthyIsTheLamb888 says:

https://qoinpro.com/dba431aab2337c1f3169a91c98a6d6fa <<<<<<<< CLICK THIS LINK NOW! 😀 FREE BITCOINS DAILY! QUICK FREE SIGN-UP! 1. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE OTHER COINS DAILY (VIRTUALLY FOR LIFE) NON-STOP... AND AFTER SIGNING UP... 2. LEARN HOW TO COLLECT MORE COINS DAILY! SIMPLY BY SIGNING UP AND BEING A MEMBER! SIMPLE AS THAT 3. LEARN HOW TO COLLECT MORE COINS ON THIS SITE! XD 4. MY GOAL IS TO REACH ATLEAST 1 BITCOIN DAILY! RIGHT NOW AT A VALUE OF $386 A PIECE! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! XD GOD BLESS ;)

5. avatar Much Bitcoin says:

http://www.muchbitcoin.org/ – Bitcoin Education
    http://www.muchbitcoin.org/ – Bitcoin Education
    http://www.muchbitcoin.org/ – Bitcoin Education
    http://www.muchbitcoin.org/ – Bitcoin Education

6. avatar rizoryan says:

Thanks for the show… I’d love to hear more on Ripple especially since
    I’ve been reading headlines like “Can Ripple take over Bitcoin”. I have
    read that Ripple provides instant transactions and also low volatility
    because of its centralization. I hope this isn’t the case because I’m
    heavily invested in BTC. Thanks

7. avatar cuzinevil1 says:

I pre-ordered a Jalapeno of $300. in march 13, got it in November, mined
    until it was no longer profitable and managed to amass .20 BTC…about $80.

8. avatar mose last says:

1:44:12 great in-line explanation of X-inefficiency! (
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-inefficiency )

9. avatar staticboot says:

The bigger the mic the lesser confidence I have in the words.

10. avatar Michael Goldman says:

This show fucking rocks!!!

11. avatar Skugg Uggla says:

Theo Goodman is just confusing

12. avatar Edward Schneider says:

no more ah, umms

13. avatar Chad Crypto says:

Good show 🙂

14. avatar Bleutrade Exchange says:

Come meet @Bleutrade! The secure, fast and reliable cryptocurrency
    exchange. #Bleutrade #Bitcoin – https://bit.ly/Bleutrade

15. avatar Mobile Games says:

what do you think about BURSTCOIN?

16. avatar FreshPatents.com says:

(VIDEO 1h45m) World Crypto Network – PayPal & Square Integrate Bitcoin |
    BTS #27 – PayPal & Square Integrate Bitcoin | BTS #27

17. avatar Will Ricketts says:

I think you forgot to mention the part where it takes them 48 hrs to move
    the bitcoin to your wallet or exchange.

18. avatar Sebastian R. Komor says:

is there any way to transfer $ from PayPal/via PayPal to BitCoin or into a
    bank account? Canadian in this case. I am not fan of this drag and wait,
    especially before a weekend.

19. avatar Stephen C says:

VirWox are a bunch of idiots, don’t use them.

20. avatar blackandblue10 says:

They no longer let you do this 🙁 some new Second Life policy

21. avatar HaloZero147 says:

Smells like bullshit.

22. avatar ragulz2011 says:

really nice plz donate me to get start with bitcoins
    16QWu1XAK6qy62pscmK461V9BHqrJkw5df

23. avatar MoreWinchester says:

you can buy bitcoin via paypal ad Coin-daddy

24. avatar Gameplaysgame PT says:

minerador ganhe ate 0.1 por dia h t t p : / / c u r . l v / 1 g n o 0 obs
    tira os espaços

25. avatar SUP3RB says:

wow their prices are retarded 0.51 bitcoins for 78$…. bitcoin costs $125
    not $160

26. avatar SUP3RB says:

lol now its in $80 i dont know how ppl sel stuf and buy stuf with this you
    either lose money or make it most likely lose & lol i did charge back got
    78$ and then sold the .49bit for litecoin THEN sold the litecoin on ebay
    for 95$ ^_^

27. avatar machinespectre says:

bitcoin fluctuates stupid, prices change

28. avatar bombazza83 says:

please donate!! 1GrAueiPmmomqh2vpMMww5FJ4UMJNcAbzr

29. avatar SuperMarioBrothers09 says:

wtf my paypal has to be verified fuck no

30. avatar King Elliott says:

Cant find the website.

31. avatar Tristan Tristan says:

k kkkkk

32. avatar MoreWinchester says:

w w w . Coin – Daddy . c o m

33. avatar leipemoker18 says:

please donate me to get start i begging you
    1C8iYYBQJRuehUC5We8qikNPie9D4c6jQD

34. avatar Liquid-Skin says:

I have done it and it does work. The only down side is the fee’s are
    somewhat expensive compared to for example coinbase. As you can see he paid
    $8 in fee’s on a $40 deposit. This is the price you pay (no pun intended)
    for almost instant bitcoins.