Bitcoin Cryptsy 101: Trading ALT currencies on the Cryptsy market

January 15th, 2015 | by BTC News
Bitcoin Cryptsy 101: Trading ALT currencies on the Cryptsy market
Tech

Bitcoin Cryptsy 101: Trading ALT currencies on the Cryptsy market

If you have Bitcoin and are interested in trading on the alt market, this will help you get into trading. Sign up below: Coinbase: https://coinbase.com/?r=52…

1. avatar Adrian Boisclair says:

please bro, put down the cig, and lift up a joint, my friend.

2. avatar http://swbfinancial.com says:

Thanks for the detailed training. What are everyone’s thoughts on trading
    vs. cloud mining?

3. avatar Secret Scot says:

Beware of having your account emptied by hackers!
    It happened to me, sadly I have no way of getting my coins back :'(

4. avatar nugget gal says:

Bitcoin Cryptsy 101: Trading ALT currencies on the Cryptsy market by Johnny
    Roquemore
    Streamed live on Jan 25, 2014
    If you have Bitcoin and are interested in trading on the alt market, this
    will help you get into trading. Sign up below:

Coinbase: https://coinbase.com/?r=52960c75ec653

Cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/registe

BTC tips appreciated: 1CUVMadMW43XsNyiskc7yeW3YsdjoMf6cW

Cryptsy Tips Trade Key: db2290a7e8d37a664e8e9966e4dd67a1070734cb

5. avatar Bradford Newton says:

Hi there, I’m Brad, an admin for Cryptsy.com (this is my personal account).
    To say thanks for the shout-out I awarded you 5 Cryptsy points, keep up the
    good work!

6. avatar hectorae86 says:

There is a big issue though, the dude that owns and runs cryptsy, gets 0.2%
    for every sell order and 0.3% for every buy order.
    Just for a little fun, look at how much profit that is per trade and than
    multiply by the amount of trades done. this dude makes a metric ton of
    money.
    Not that i don’t mind him making some money, but i really feel it is way to
    much.

7. avatar venne78 says:

your vidz are very helpfull, thanks for making them !

8. avatar SirDookieJohnson says:

Johnny this was very helpful thank you much for this upload

9. avatar Carl Hinton says:

great tips here, thanks guys !

10. avatar Nabin Tui Tui says:

great mind ..great works on cryptsy…

11. avatar JINU sebastian says:

cool shot

12. avatar rewa maskey says:

good thing

13. avatar Derek Pater says:

Thanks for the video, I started trading coins since may 2013, its been a
    learning curve :-)

14. avatar K Rock says:

Question for you. Obviously it’s always good to buy low so that you can
    later sell for high to make profits. Right now 6/7/14 seems like many of
    the major altcoins are either low or at lowest it has ever been since the
    beginning of it’s launches, such as peercoin, litecoin, dogecoin, namecoin,
    primecoin, etc. Why do you all these are low at the same time, and do you
    consider them to be a good buy right now? What tips can you give about
    that. Thanx.

15. avatar Kristijan Kis says:

yep, best cryptocurrency video, subscribed. cheers !

16. avatar Mark Al says:

Johnny , thank you so much for this tutorial. It’s very helpful. I would
    like to donate some quarks. Please provide an address.

17. avatar nimarama72 says:

Very entertaining and educational, as i have had my Cryptsy account
    for a few days so this video helped loads.. Many thanks..

18. avatar theoutmoreproject says:

Blond proofing the market! Much WOW!

19. avatar Mark Al says:

I used your Cryptsy key, Now , you have more Quarks. Thanks again Johnny.
    Ciao!

20. avatar Francis Grillo says:

Awesome tutorial on how to trade ALT currencies! It’s a must-watch if
    you’re a newbie.

21. avatar jammin471 says:

Get your Bitcoins for FREE at the site above…..Check it out !!!!!

22. avatar narconot says:

stay the heck away from cryptsy. they have been holding my bitcoins hostage
    and will not release, on pending status for hours. I have submitted
    countless tickets, in the past just to find my bitcoins back in my account.
    Go to a exchange where you can park it in USD or the EURO, I am still
    trying get my bitcoins out of cryptsy. very easy to transfer in, but cant
    take coins out, makes me wonder ifthey even have the bitcoins, or just some
    shit opperation,