Bitcoin Mining- First Payout | EpicReviewGuys

December 25th, 2014 | by BTC News
Bitcoin Mining- First Payout | EpicReviewGuys

Bitcoin Mining- First Payout | EpicReviewGuys

After two months of Bitcoin mining with our Bitmain Antminer- http://epicreviewguys.com/Antminer-U1 we finally get our first payout. But re-doing the math I …

1. avatar Sandman Actual says:

if only everyone could coordinate themselves so a certain percentage is
    mining at a time so the difficulty stays down

2. avatar feikedoi says:

Lets say I can run a 1.7Th/s machine for US$ 148,00 on electric bill per
    month in a cooled data center, should I set it to mine Litecoins or
    Bitcoins right now?

3. avatar renju peter says:

Hello! Have you considered – Brians Bitcoin Big Bang (search on google)? In
    case you are contemplating making money with Bitcoin, Ive heard some super
    things about it and my brother-in-law got excellent benefits with it.

4. avatar Yaahmaaan says:

Hey there! Have you considered – Brians Bitcoin Big Bang (search on
    google)? Should you be serious about making money with Bitcoin, Ive heard
    some amazing things about it and my co-oworker got cool benefits with it.

5. avatar Cameron Mcintosh says:

HEY EVERYONE IVE BEEN BUYING BITCOINS FOR ALONG TIME NOW AND I HAVE TO TELL
    YOU THAT THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY THE PRICE IS CHEAP AND YOU WILL
    DEFINATELY MAKE A PROFIT PROFIT = BILLS THE AUNT PANCAKE LADY DAME I CANT
    SPELL Any ways you need to pay for you six kids for six wives child support
    anywho so INEST sorry for the caps

6. avatar Igal Boos says:

where ibuy someting for mine bitcoins ? any one can explain and gift me
    link s ?

7. avatar Chris Murff says:

“bit coin could drop in half..”
    Lool, its like $330 usd while im watching this

8. avatar Eric Belec says:

Try mining another coin with a lesser difficulty and trade for Bitcoin on
    an exchange. You’ll make much more faster.

9. avatar GamingDragon VideosEveryDay says:

Bet No One Will Give Me Some Bitcoins with my 121.1 Mhash/s

10. avatar PhiberOptics says:

Most i’ve made off one of them USB Blocker Erupters which is like that one
    in the video was like $20 my profit was reselling them on ebay to someone
    else i had like 13 of them mining i think so 2×13 you do the math im
    planning on getting back into mining the AntMiner mines at a whooping 180
    giga hashes which is way more then one of these can do i should roughly
    make about $5 a day if i start in June.

11. avatar ArcDevErik says:

All of the real money has likely already been made, and made the smart way.
    At this point it doesn’t make sense to bother with. Look for other
    opportunities.

12. avatar Alberto Belotti says:

I think that the miners will change their work soon.
    I’m mining with a gaw miner, like zeus blizzard and 1,6 Mhash/s for altcoin
    scrypt not work as i thought.
    It’s not convenient. Too late.

13. avatar eric sanchez says:

Great video, thanks for breaking down the whole farm my friend.

14. avatar Christopher Snow says:

One of the things those calculators always take into consideration is your
    power bill. Well, if you set up solar to power your machine, you aren’t
    spending money on electricity which brings you to break even and profit
    faster.

15. avatar alyna zenaida says:

i have money to invest in this stuff let me now pls. thx

16. avatar 557ev says:

I have a couple questions if you don’t mind. Do you mine on that little
    white netbook with the USB miner? And If I could get one fro cheaper then
    69$ would your recommend buying one? I am very interested in Bitcioin and
    just got started and was thinking of buying one of these little USB Miners.
    Thank you for the review.

17. avatar Etzio Play says:

if your breaking point is $70 and you earned $8.65 then your new breaking
    point is $61.35 the only way it can move further away is the fluctuating
    value of Bitcoin just like any other currency in use today or the value of
    gold/silver but regardless an earn is an earn and keep an eye on the market

18. avatar filter4now says:

How often do you get your Bitcoins? Let’s say I mine 1 Bitcoin/day (big
    rig), do I get paid in real time, or every so often? The value in Bitcoin
    fluctuates, but what I’m interested in is how often you get your cut, every
    2 weeks or less? If the difficulty rating goes up, you will make less
    bitcoins, yes, but what about the ones you already mined?

19. avatar Banica Georgian Vasile says:

in the end, overall, the chance of making money with cryptocurency is very
    small, especially for the average human beeing.
    right?

20. avatar Rob Helmink says:

No more leaps? Your kidding right?

21. avatar BitcoinMore.com (Get your first bitcoin - 100% FREE) says:

Hello EpicGuys!

Your youtube looks great. I would love to co-operate with you.

We could promote you on our website, provide bitcoin tutorials for your
    website and thanks to the affiliate program, you can get monthly commission:

Let me know what you think! Best wishes,
    Jan

22. avatar Randall Beck says:

bought a bitcoin miner from HashFast Technologies, the internet can update
    you on their involuntary bankruptcy; please inform your audience of the
    importance of understanding crypotocurrencies and their function in
    society; it appears the commercial system should have Bitcoin in the
    grocery stores and gas stations by year end. If you have to pay for food
    and gas with @Bitcoin, how many coins do you have in your wallet?

23. avatar Artan Saliu says:

I think i understand why bitcoin is circilation, well its about to curage
    us the simply citizens to buy more sofisticated computers….sure there are
    more reasons but i think this is 1 among the rest